To Unite the Children of God together in one body John 11: 51-52, John 10:16 Ephesians 4: 4
(2) Prepare the body of Christ for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hebrews 9:28, Luke 12:36, Ephesians 4: 11-12
(3) Let's Build a True Church Guided by the Spirit of God in Truth and Unity John 4:23, Acts 1-4, 44-45 Acts 4: 32-35, James 2: 14-17, 1 John 3: 16-19
(4) To live by the faith of Habakkuk 2: 2,4, Hebrews 10: 38-39, Hebrews 11: 8-9, Genesis 12: 1-2,4
We bring back our brethren who have wandered from the way of the truth James 5: 19-20, Luke 15: 4
(2) We invite all men to Jesus Christ our Lord to receive the salvation of their souls. 1 Timothy 2: 3-4
(3) To meet the needs of the Homelessness of their need and suport and assist them spiritual and phisical Isaiah 58:6-8,10 , Luke 14:12-14
(4) To fulfill the great commission by going to all nations. Mark 16:15 , Matthew 28:18-20
Third, we follow-up on individuals and invest our lives into the lives of others so that they may be rooted, built up and established in the faith, and therefore, that they may go out as well go out and preach the Gospel, win souls to Christ and disciple those individuals to do the same. Therefore, the laboring to fulfill God's command in 2 Timothy 2:2-3, saying, "And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."
FIND YOUR FAITH
We invite you to discover how God is using Winning Souls Ministries to advance His Kingdom around the world. Our desire and prayer is that as you are led by the Holy Spirit, you will partner with us to prayerfully give financial assistance and prayer support to the ministry and its laborers. As you do so, you will be part of the blessing that helps the laborers, as Psalm 126:5-6 says, "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."